Hongkong Shanghai Banking Corporation 汇丰银行
Chartered Bank of India, Australia and China 麦加利银行
Banque de I’IndoChine 东方汇理银行
central bank, national bank, banker’s bank 中央银行
bank of issue, bank of circulation 发行币银行
commercial bank 商业银行,储蓄信贷银行
member bank, credit bank 储蓄信贷银行
discount bank 贴现银行
exchange bank 汇兑银行
requesting bank 委托开证银行
issuing bank, opening bank 开证银行
advising bank, notifying bank 通知银行
negotiation bank 议付银行
confirming bank 保兑银行
paying bank 付款银行
associate banker of collection 代收银行
consigned banker of collection 委托银行
clearing bank 清算银行
local bank 本地银行
domestic bank 国内银行
overseas bank 国外银行
unincorporated bank 钱庄
branch bank 银行分行
trustee savings bank 信托储蓄银行
trust company 信托公司
financial trust 金融信托公司
unit trust 信托投资公司
trust institution 银行的信托部
credit department 银行的信用部
commercial credit company(discount company) 商业信贷公司(贴现公司)
neighborhood savings bank, bank of deposit 街道储蓄所
credit union 合作银行
credit bureau 商业兴信所
self-service bank 无人银行
land bank 土地银行
construction bank 建设银行
industrial and commercial bank 工商银行
bank of communications 交通银行
mutual savings bank 互助储蓄银行
post office savings bank 邮局储蓄银行
mortgage bank, building society 抵押银行
industrial bank 实业银行
home loan bank 家宅贷款银行
reserve bank 准备银行
chartered bank 特许银行
corresponding bank 往来银行
merchant bank, accepting bank 承兑银行
investment bank 投资银行
import and export bank (EXIMBANK) 进出口银行
joint venture bank 合资银行
money shop, native bank 钱庄
credit cooperatives 信用社
account number 帐号
depositor 存户
pay-in slip 存款单
a deposit form 存款单
a banding machine 自动存取机
to deposit 存款
deposit receipt 存款收据
private deposits 私人存款
certificate of deposit 存单
deposit book, passbook 存折
credit card 信用卡
principal 本金
overdraft, overdraw 透支
to counter sign 双签
to endorse 背书
endorser 背书人
to cash 兑现
to honor a cheque 兑付
to dishonor a cheque 拒付
to suspend payment 止付
cheque,check 支票
cheque book 支票本
order cheque 记名支票
bearer cheque 不记名支票
crossed cheque 横线支票
blank cheque 空白支票
rubber cheque 空头支票
cheque stub, counterfoil 票根
cash cheque 现金支票
traveler’s cheque 旅行支票
cheque for transfer 转帐支票
outstanding cheque 未付支票
canceled cheque 已付支票
forged cheque 伪支票
Bandar’s note 庄票,银票
banker 银行家
president 行长
savings bank 储蓄银行
Chase Bank 大通银行
Citibank 花旗银行
clearing house 票据交换所
public accounting 公共会计
business accounting 商业会计
cost accounting 成本会计
depreciation accounting 折旧会计
computerized accounting 电脑化会计
general ledger 总帐
subsidiary ledger 分户帐
cash book 现金出纳帐
cash account 现金帐
journal, day-book 日记帐,流水帐
bad debts 坏帐
investment 投资
surplus 结余
idle capital 游资
economic cycle 经济周期
economic boom 经济繁荣
economic recession 经济衰退
economic depression 经济萧条
economic crisis 经济危机
economic recovery 经济复苏
inflation 通货膨胀
deflation 通货收缩
devaluation 货币贬值
revaluation 货币增值
international balance of payment 国际收支
favourable balance 顺差
adverse balance 逆差
hard currency 硬通货
soft currency 软通货
international monetary system 国际货币制度
the purchasing power of money 货币购买力
money in circulation 货币流通量
note issue 纸币发行量
national budget 国家预算
national gross product 国民生产总值
public bond 公债
stock, share 股票
debenture 债券
treasury bill 国库券
debt chain 债务链
direct exchange 直接(对角)套汇
indirect exchange 间接(三角)套汇
cross rate, arbitrage rate 套汇汇率
foreign currency (exchange) reserve 外汇储备
foreign exchange fluctuation 外汇波动
foreign exchange crisis 外汇危机
discount 贴现
discount rate, bank rate 贴现率
gold reserve 黄金储备
money (financial) market 金融市场
stock exchange 股票交易所
broker 经纪人
commission 佣金
bookkeeping 簿记
bookkeeper 簿记员
an application form 申请单
bank statement 对帐单
letter of credit 信用证
strong room, vault 保险库
equitable tax system 等价税则
specimen signature 签字式样
banking hours, business hours 营业时间
银行英语口语-新开帐户
What kind of account did you have in your mind?
你想开哪种帐户?
Do you like to open a current account?
你想开一个活期存款帐户吗?
A deposit or current account?
定期还是活期?
Please tell me how you would like to deposit your money.
请告诉我你想存何种户头?
There’s a service charge for the checking account but no charge for the savings.
支票户头要收服务费,现金户头不收。
Our minimum deposit for a savings account is 100 dollars.
我们储蓄存款的最低存款额是100美圆。
Five yuan is the minimum original deposit.
最低起存款额是5元。
You can open a savings account at any time with an initial deposit of 50 dollars.
你可随时以50美圆的起存额开立储蓄帐户。
Even one yuan is all right.
甚至一元也可以起存。
Here is your pasbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like. Keep it well and inform us whenever you lose it.
这是你的存折,存取款时请带来。保管好存折,遗失请告诉我们。
I should like to open a current account.
我想开一个活期存款帐户。
I need a checking account so that I can pay my bill.
我需开个支票帐户,这样就能付帐。
We’d like to know how we open a checking-savings account.
我们想知道如何开一个支票储蓄帐户。
I have a checking account here.
我在这里有一个支票存款帐户。
I think I’d like a deposit account.
我想要开个定期存款帐户。
Can I open a current account here?
我能否在这儿开个活期存款帐户?
I want to open a deposit account with you.
我要开个储蓄帐户。
I’d like to open a deposit account with you.
我想在你们这儿开个定期存款帐户。
Could you tell me the difference between a savings account and a checking account?
请告诉我储蓄存款与支票存款的区别好吗?
Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account.
请告诉我开个储蓄帐户需要什么手续。
Will 100 yuan be enough for a minimum deposit?
100元作最低存款额够吗?
I’d like to know whether a 200 yuan deposit will be enough for opening a checking account.
我想知道开一个支票帐户200元存款是否够。
Could you tell me how to operate this account?
请告诉我如何经管这个帐户好吗?
Is there any minimum for the first deposit?
第一次储蓄有最低限额吗?
How much does each account cost?
每个帐户要花多少钱?
current deposit, current account 活期存款
fixed deposit, fixed account 定期存款
fixed deposit by installments 零存整取
joint account 联名存款帐户
to open an account 开户头
银行英语口语-存款
How much do you want to deposit with us?
你想在我们这存多少?
How much do you wish to pay into your account?
你希望在你的户头上存多少?
How much money do you plan to keep in your account on a regular basis?
你计划在你的户头上定期存放多少钱?
How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?
你有多少钱要存入呢?
I think you may deposit your money with the bank, or leave it here for temporary safe-keeping.
我认为你可把钱存入银行,或留在银行暂保管起来。
Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you’re to deposit as well as your name, address and professional unit?
请填张存款单,写明要存的数额以及你的姓名,地址和工作的单位,好吗?
I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.
我想在我的户头上存300元。
I want to deposit these cheques in my account.
我想把这些支票存在我的户头上。
I’d like to pay 200 yuan into my deposit account.
我想在在我的定期存款户头上存200元。
I want to deposit my paycheck.
我想存入我的工资支票。
I’d like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.
我想知道我能否在这兑换支票。
Will you please cash this traveler’s cheque?
请兑现这张旅行支票好吗?
I’d like to cash this money order.
我想兑现这张汇款单。
I want to cash the balance of a traveler’s letter of credit.
我要把旅行信用证的结余兑现。
Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques?
请告诉我兑换支票收手续费吗?
Could you tell me how much the checks cost?
请告诉我这些支票要花多少钱?
What if I overdraw?
如果透支了怎么办?
Please sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check.
如果想兑支票,请在底线上签名。
Please write your account number on the back of the check.
请在支票背面写上你的帐号。
We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 yuan.
我们承兑这张支票的透支额只有5元。
Please endorse the cheque.
请背签这张支票。
The traveler’s checks cost 1.5% of the total amount of purchase.
旅行支票手续费是购买总额的1.5%。
Here’s the cheque book. When you send a cheque by post be careful to cross it, but if you wish to cash a cheque yourself, you must leave it “open”.
这是一本支票簿,你邮寄支票时,注意要在支票上打叉线。但是如果你本人想开张兑现支票,就不可打叉线。
Each cheque you write will cost 2 dollars.
你每开一张支票将花2美圆。
Useful Words and Phrases
account number 帐目编号
It allows you to earn a little interest on your money.
这可使你从存款中获得一点利息。
The account carries interest of 4%.
该存款有4%的利息。
The interest is added to your account every year.
每年的利息都加到你的存款中。
The interest rate for the savings account is 4%.
储蓄存款的利率是4%。
It varies from time to time. At present it is 6%.
(年息)每个时期都不同,现在是六厘。
Useful Words and Phrases
interest rate 利率
simple interest 单利
compound interest 复利
legal interest 法定利息
prime rate 优待利率
payable interest 应付利息
lending rate 贷款利率
usury 高利贷
the subsidy rate for value-preserved savings 保值储蓄补贴率
银行英语口语-外汇率
Tell me the current rate for RMB, please.
请告诉我人民币的现价。
What’s your selling rate for RMB yuan in notes today?
你们今天人民币现钞的售价是多少?
What’s the dollar going for today?
美圆今天的售价是多少?
Our buying rate for notes is 523 yuan for 100 dollars.
我们100美圆的现钞买入价是523元。
It’s 200 French francs at today’s selling rate.
今天的卖出价是200法国法郎。
The buying rate of U.S. dollar notes is 460 yuan per hundred dollars.
美圆现钞买入价是100美圆付460元。
Useful Phrases
buying rate 买进价格
selling rate 卖出价格
And how much will it be in Japanese currency?
换成日本币是多少?
How much would I get for 300 Japanese yen?
300日圆可兑换多少钱?
I’d like to know the exchange rate for German marks.
我想知道德国马克的兑换率。
What rate are you giving?
你们提供的兑换率是多少?
What’s the exchange rate today?
今天的兑换率是多少?
Please tell me what you would give me for my U.S. dollars.
请告诉我这些美圆可以兑换多少钱。
Please tell me the current rate for sterling.
请告诉我英国货币的现行兑换率。
If you’ll wait a moment, I’ll find out the rates of exchange.
请等一会儿,我查一下兑换率。
Please wait a moment. I’ll find out the exchange rate between U.S. dollars and RMB.
请等一会儿,我查一下美圆对人民币的兑换率。
It’s 470 yuan for 100 dollars.
100美圆可兑470元。
The exchange rate today is 200 yen to the pound.
今天的兑换率是一英镑可兑200日圆。
The rate for traveler’s cheques is 300 yuan against 100 dollars.
旅行支票的兑换率是100美圆兑300元。
These dollars are worth 1,000 yuan.
这些美圆可换1000元。
exchange table, conversion table 汇兑换算表
foreign exchange 外汇
exchange rate 外汇率
conversion rate 折合率
foreign exchange restriction 外汇限额
foreign exchange quotations 外汇行情
to check the rate for sb. 查牌价
depositor 存户
pay-in slip 存款单
a deposit form 存款单
a banding machine 自动存取机
to deposit 存款
deposit receipt 存款收据
private deposits 私人存款
certificate of deposit 存单
deposit book, passbook 存折
credit card 信用卡
principal 本金
overdraft, overdraw 透支
to counter sign 双签
to endorse 背书
endorser 背书人
to cash 兑现
to honor a cheque 兑付
to dishonor a cheque 拒付
to suspend payment 止付
cheque,check 支票
cheque book 支票本
order cheque 记名支票
bearer cheque 不记名支票
crossed cheque 横线支票
blank cheque 空白支票
rubber cheque 空头支票
cheque stub, counterfoil 票根
cash cheque 现金支票
traveler’s cheque 旅行支票
cheque for transfer 转帐支票
outstanding cheque 未付支票
canceled cheque 已付支票
forged cheque 伪支票
Bandar’s note 庄票,银票
银行英语口语-取款、结余
I’d like to know if I can draw on my account for payment of things I buy in Tianjin.
我想知道一下我是否能提取存款来支付天津购物的费用。
I want to withdraw 200 dollars from my deposit account.
我要从我的定期存款中支取200美圆。
I want to close my account with you.
我想结束在你们这儿的帐户。
I’d like to draw 100 yuan against this letter of credit.
我想从这份信用证上提款100元。
May I draw money against the letter of credit here?
我可以在这儿用这份信用证取钱吗?
Could you tell me my balance?
能否把存款结余金额告诉我?
Please let me know my balance.
请告诉我结余金额。
I think you can draw on this account by cheque in payment of goods.
我以为你可用支票提款支付购物费用。
Your balance at the bank is 300 yuan.
你在本行的结余是300元。
Your deposit is exhausted.
你的存款支净了。
Your letter of credit is used up.
你的信用证用完了。
Please tell me how you wish to draw your money.
请告诉我你希望怎样支款。
Fill our a withdrawal form, please.
请填写取款单。
The letter of credit is exhausted.
信用证上的款子已提清。
The letter at Counter 6 will pay you against your number slip.
六号柜台的出纳员将根据你的号码牌付给你钱。
Useful Words and Phrases
to close an account, to clear an account 结清
to draw money 取款
drawing-out slip 取款单
the number slip 号码牌
a withdrawal form 取款单
to fill in the receipt in duplicate 一式两份填这张收据
teller, cashier 出纳员
银行英语口语-兑换货币
Please tell me how much you want to change.
请告诉我你要换多少。
How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen?
你要把多少汇款换成日圆?
What kind of currency do you want?
要哪种货币?
What’s it you wish to change?
你有什么要换的?
What kind of currency do you want to change?
要换哪种货币?
In what denominations?
要什么面值的?
Please tell me what note you want.
请告诉我要什么钞票。
Will seven tens be all right?
7张10元的可以吗?
Is it in traveler’s cheques?
换旅行支票吗?
I’d like to know how I shall give it to you.
我想知道如何付钱给你。
How would you like it?
你要什么面额的?
Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address?
请在兑换单上签字,写出你的姓名和地址,好吗?
Can you change me some money, please?
能否请你给我兑换一些钱?
Here it is, some French francs, Swiss francs, American dollars and a few Dutch guilders.
这些就是:一些法国法郎,瑞士法郎,美圆和一些荷兰盾。
Would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four pound notes and four ten-shilling notes, and the rest in small change.
请你给我7张5镑纸币,4张1镑纸币,4张10先令纸币,剩下的要零票。
Would you mind giving me the six pence in coppers?
劳驾给我6便士的铜币。
I’d like to know if you could change this money back into U.S. dollars for me.
我想知道能否把这笔兑回成美圆。
Could you change these French francs for me?
能给我兑换这些法国法郎吗?
Can you give me 100 dollars in Swiss francs?
能否给我100美圆的瑞士法郎?
I’d like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U.S. dollars.
我想把全部汇款换成美圆。
I’d like some coins for this note.
我想把这张纸币换成硬币。
I’d like to break this 50 dollar note.
我想把这张50美圆纸币换开。
Five twenties and ten singles, please.
请给我5张20元和10张一元的。
I need 300 dollars in 100-dollar cheques.
我要300美圆票面为100美圆的支票。
I hope you’ll give me ten traveler’s cheques of 100 dollars each.
我希望给我10张面额为100美圆的旅行支票。
In fives, please.
请给我5元票面的。
Could you give me some small notes?
给我一些小票好吗?
Useful Words and Phrases
currency, money 货币
money changing 兑换货币
an exchange form 兑换单
bank note 钞票
note of large denomination 大票
note of small denomination 小票
small change 零钱
subsidiary money 辅币
nickel piece 镍币
plastic currency notes 塑料钞票
convertible money 可兑换(黄金)纸币
银行英语口语-储蓄存款利息
What’s the interest rate for the savings account?
储蓄存款的利率是多少?
Do you pay interest on this account?
这种存款付给利息吗?
Please tell me what the annual interest rate is.
请告诉我年利率是多少。
Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present.
目前每年的利率是1%。