Chapter 1. Introduction
1. Over the course of the past 30 years, .. has emerged form intuitive
2.Technological revolutions have recently hit the industrial world
3. The advent of … systems for has had a significant impact on the
4. The development of … is explored
5. During the past decade, the theory of fuzzy sets has developed in a variety of directions
6.The concept of xx was investigated quite intensively in recent years
7. There has been a turning point in … methodology in accordance with the advent of …
8. A major concern in … today is to continue to improve…
9. A xx is a latecomer in the part representation arena.
10. At the time of this writing, there is still no standard way of xx
11. Althougha lot of effort is being spent on improving these weaknesses, the efficient and effective method has yet to be developed.
12. The pioneer work can be traced to xx .
13. To date,none of the methods developed is perfect and all are far from ready to be usedin commercial systems.
Objective /Goal / Purpose
1. The purpose of the inference engine can be outlined as follows:
2. The ultimate goal of the xx system is to allow the non experts to utilize the existing knowledge in the area of manual handling of loads, and to provide intelligent,computer aided instruction for xxx.
3. The paper concerns the development of a xx
4. The scopeof this research lies in
5. The main theme of the paper is the application of rule based decision making.
6. These objectives are to be met with such thoroughness and confidence as to permit …
7. The objectives of the … operations study are as follows:
8. The primary purpose/consideration/objective of
9. The ultimate goal of this concept is to provide
10. The main objective of such a … system is to
11. The aimof this paper is to provide methods to construct such probability distribution.
12. In orderto achieve these objectives, an xx must meet the following requirements:
13. In orderto take advantage of their similarity
14. more research is still required before final goal of … can be completed
15. In this trial, the objective is to generate…
16. for the sake of concen trating on … research issues
17. A major goal of this report is to extend the utilization of a recently developed procedure for the xx.
18. For an illustrative purpose, four well known OR problems are studied in presence of fuzzy data: xx.
19. A major thrust of the paper is to discuss approaches and strategies for structuring..methods
20. This illustration points out the need to specify
21. The ultimate goal is both descriptive and prescriptive.
Chapter2. Literature Review
22. A wealth of information is to be found in the statistics literature, for example,regarding xx
23. A considerable amount of research has been done .. during the last decade
24. A great number of studies report on the treatment of uncertainties associated with xx.
25. There is considerable amount of literature on planning
26. However,these studies do not provide much attention to uncertainty in xx.
27. Sincethen, the subject has been extensively explored and it is still under investigation as well in methodological aspects as in concrete applications.
28. Many research studies have been carried out on this topic.
29. Problemof xx draws recently more and more attention of system analysis.
30. Attempts to resolve this dilemma have resulted in the development of
31. Many complex processes unfortunately, do not yield to this design procedure andhave, therefore, not yet been automated.
32. Most ofthe methods developed so far are deterministic and /or probabilistic in nature.
33. The central issue in all these studies is to
34. The problem of xx has been studied by other investigators, however, these studies have been based upon classical statistical approaches.
35. Applied… techniques to
36.Characterized the … system as
37.Developed an algorithm to
38.Developed a system called … which
39. Uses aniterative algorithm to deduce
40.Emphasized the need to
41.Identifies six key issues surrounding high technology
42. A comprehensive study of the… has been undertaken
43. Much work has been reported recently in these filed
44.Proposed/Presented/State that/Described/Illustrated/Indicated/Hasshown / showed/Address/Highlights
45. Point out that the problem of
46. A study on …was done / developed by
47. Previous work, such as and, deal only with
48. The approach taken by is
49. The system developed by consists
50. A paper relevant to this research was published by
51. ‘s model requires consideration of…
52. ‘model draws attention to evolution in human development
53. ‘s model focuses on…
54. Little research has been conducted in applying … to
55. The published information that is relevant to this research…
57. This study further shows that
58. Theirwork is based on the principle of
59. More history of … can be found in xx et al. 
60. Studies have been completed to established.
61. The …studies indicated that
62. Though application of xx in the filed of xx has proliferated in recent years, effortin analyzing xx, especially xx, is lacking.
Problem / Issue/ Question
63. It offers a simple solution in a limited domain for a complex
64. An unanswered question
65. .An additional research issue to be tackled is ….
66. Two major problems have yet to be addressed
67. Remedy /solve / alleviate these problems
68. This problem in essence involves using x to obtain a solution.
69. .. is adifficult problem, yet to be adequately resolved
70. Some important issues in developing a … system are discussed
71. The three prime issues can be summarized:
72. The situation leads to the problem of how to determine the …
73. There have been many attempts to
74. It is expected to be serious barrier to
75.Unfortunately, real-world engineering problems such as manufacturing planning do not fit well with this narrowly defined model. They tend to span broad activities and require consideration of multiple aspects.